Okay so I'm a bad blogger. I really think all the time that I'll update this sooner and then sooner never comes. Terry came in for his Christmas break and was here for 2 1/2 weeks and Deena came for 5 days. We had a good time although a two bedroom apt was a little different than our big ol'house.
Bro. Lou passed away Monday before Christmas and the funeral was Saturday after Christmas. Terry knew how important it was for me to be able to attend the funeral and so with the help of a friend, I made the trip on Friday and Saturday. Which means that Terry, Deena and Megan were in Portland and I was in Coppell, weird switch.
2008 closed with the loss of some very dear friends. Nola Foster, Dale Shasteen, Randy Maples and Bro. Lou Brown. I have no doubt about where they are right now!
Seth & G-ma
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment